Monday, October 12, 2015

CA Family!!!

MIL said this summer that her brother was coming ALL.THE.WAY. from CA and he had a small window of time....Husband and I were all over that... family from far away that I have never met and Husband rarely sees... COUNT.US.IN. Add in "Bob" and the rest of the crew... oh yah!

Miss B was PSYCHED to have "Bob" watching Paw Patrol with her...

MOST favorite picture of the NIGHT!!! Siblings much?
 
Meanwhile in the den... 2nd cousins getting to know each other through art... 



Matchy Matchy :)

It was SUCH a special night. I know it meant a lot to MIL and we were PRIVILEDGED to host and spend the short time we had with her brother. I was so happy that my gals were able to visit and Minnie got to hear stories of the place she is named after since Uncle J and his beautiful bride have actually BEEN there. She LOVED hearing about it. I loved dreaming of going one day to see it with her. A wonderful night and one I was so happy to be a part of.
 
*pics of girls courtesy of "Bob" :)

No comments: