Friday, October 2, 2015

New Ride

It has felt like a SUPER long process... ever since we found out the car did not pass inspection I have been scouring the internet, making phone calls, emailing, having CountryDad drive me around to test drive vehicles and narrowing our search.
 
My major WANTS (because let's be honest, having two cars really is a LUXURY) was MORE SPACE! I really wanted a third row, I really DID NOT want a minivan, I wanted a driver's side window that rolled down and A/C. If we are being really honest I REALLLLLYYY wanted a sunroof! :) Minnie wanted a TV! :) (ha ha as IF!!)
 
We finally came down to a Jeep Commander or a GMC Acadia. I prayed the angels would sing and that the Lord would just make one door wide open and one door slam shut. Well... when the Jeep guy would not call us back and was not interested in selling a vehicle to someone with A+ credit (because we wouldn't use his financing) it came down to this one...

I REALLY didn't want the same car that all the other carpool mom's have ;) I REALLY didn't want leather, and I REALLY didn't like the color....

BUT... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the SPACE, IT HAS TWO sunroofs (one opens one is just for show)

and a TV...AS IF!
REALLY hoping and praying this is a vehicle we are in for a while... but maybe not 12 years like the last one ;)
 
There is a little MORE to the story... like oh... the check engine light came on right after I passed over the checks... but praying it is simple and warranty covered (we have TWO) but we will get it to our mechanic and go from there...
 
*all pictures courtesy of the online ad and the seller

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lovvvvve it!!!! Congratulations!! Many happy hours with the family to come!