Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Some randoms and Pumpkin Valley Co-Op

Best friends for sure...

LOVE MY GIRLS!

and I especially love that I get to hang out 1x1 with THIS girl... she cracks me up! All ready to go outside bright and early to drive her truck around the yard...

Last Friday we went as a co-op to Pumpkin Valley... this place just does NOT disappoint...

Who doesn't love a jumpy pillow?


We were able to "steal" Fletch's littlest one to come along for the fun! She is such a sport!

New to us was the duck race... the gals all LOVED this!



Is this your next project Joe? :)



My little sweetie petey!


Fletch's sweetie! :)



Love these two!


Twinsies!

Co-op and Friends!





After the farm we went back to Amy and Maria's house for lunch... where we saw even MORE animals ;)

This is "Bubba", SHE lives in their kitchen. Good thing I grew up with the grandparents I did right CountryMum?


Star the pony...


Wiggles the pig...


Not sure about this...

Yeah. No. Get.Me.Off. :)

an 'ol pro!
 
We have been having such fun getting out to enjoy the weather, spending time with family and friends and LOVING FALL!

No comments: