Monday, April 13, 2020

Easter 2020

This was a tough one for me. I didn't realize it would be but like any grieving process I think you just never know when it is going to show up. I purchased NOTHING in these buckets for my babies. I never went into a store, I never did anything months ago... nadda. Got a little teary-eyed pulling things out of bags that Husband had brought home... but then I shifted the sadness... you have to right? There is no room for pity parties when you fill your heart with gratitude for the man that tirelessly goes to the store ALONE... who entertains our whims when he does shop and picks up things like you will see in the Weekend Report post ;) and who knows his babies so well that he FILLS these buckets with LOVE. SO THANKFUL FOR HIM. 


We worshipped online as a family and then headed out on an adventure. We went to the pond where Husband often ice fishes but has never trolled... a new experience for all... My kinda distancing... NO ONE was there... 


quiet at his friend's parent's camp....

We figured out pretty quickly that the center of the pond is DEEP but the edges... ARE SHALLOW! :)

I am so thankful they have each other and that they love to be together as a family... 

Same Crew... Different Hat... Different Pond... Same LOVE

No comments: