Monday, April 27, 2020

The Weekend Report

Friday night Zoom night....no pics this time... Trem kids picked Inside Out... 

On Saturday we broke out and told this guy that we were going to meet a new friend... he was clearly less than impressed. Handsome though. ;)

A co-worker of mine recently got a puppy... she is obviously having trouble socializing her so I took the gals over... she's a bit nervous but with my gals patience and love for fuzzy puppies it didn't take her long to warm right up to them...

My friend Deb and I stayed more than 6 feet apart but these gals got right up and in "Kaydee's" business. I had no idea how much this short visit would fill my gals cup....

It was definitely the sunshine they needed! 

And speaking of sunshine, it ended up 60 and BRIGHT SUNNY by the afternoon... Husband took the gals casting and Mama got to stay home and sit in my chair in the sun on the deck. Happiness! 

Saturday night we went to Tricky and Julie's for a socially distant camp fire... that filled HUSBAND'S cup for sure. Being able to chat with his bud and sit around a campfire... my crew felt SO good after Saturday...

Sunday we did church on TV and a few little things around the house... Minnie and I went for a walk alone (per her request) and Miss B asked if she and I could color together. 

I LOVE all this family time but it does get tricky to carve out individual time for each of us... Husband and I, one of us with each of the gals... but I am going to be more mindful of that this week.. making sure we each have that relationship building. 

and NEVER a bad way to end the weekend... Husband's grilled burgers on FREE rolls he got when he went to Shaws! Yummy!!!

1 comment:

tractor said...

burger looks delish!!