Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Long Weekend (Friday)

What I SHOULD have taken pictures of is my BEFORE of my dirty house and then my AFTER of my super duper CLEAN house... because it only lasted for about 45 minutes. But it was nice to have the day at home getting it scrubbed and ready for our fun weekend! Husband was over the top to trap our school resource officer's pond and come out with some "MONSTERS!"



As soon as they dumped the bait into the new pond we headed over to Trem's for Husband and Trem to hang with the kiddos while we gals went to a wine tasting at Meag's Mom's around the corner... 

Gotta love a friend that will climb around on the floor at a party to plug in the crockpots! Hee hee hee

and I'm not sure why I even BOTHERED....When your friend has a charcuterie business.... 

I really had NO BUSINESS bringing "cheese and crackers"....

I mean SERIOUSLY.....

Meanwhile... back with the "Dads"....babies were getting rocked to sleep...

and real babies....

were having all KINDS OF FUN!

I love LONG weekends.... especially when mine start with Friday OFF!!!

 

No comments: