Friday, October 29, 2021

School Dayz

 

Character Parade at School Today... hoping it is outside on the field or else no one will see her face paint.... dang masks....

Last night was ALL kinds of fun at the Mouse House... packing goodie bags for all 200 of the kiddos at Miss B's school.....


MIL came for dinner and didn't know there was going to be a packing party but she's always up for adventure and even though Nikki LOOKS like she is giving the stink eye... I ASSURE you she was NOT...HAHAHAHAHA

and then these guys showed up!!!! I posted on our town FB page and shared it on my personal page that the school was looking for football and kickball/playground ball donations. We have not been able to do our annual holiday fair that raises around $10,000 for our school for two years now and funds are dwindling... MY people STEPPED UP! One of our local firemen donated, sweet Heather ordered one, and these guys.... 

Daws texted me the night I posted and said "I will get ALL the kickballs" and I cried....and he did.... HE BOUGHT 10!!! TEN KICKBALLS!!!!! I think I asked for SIX! Love him.

Sure do love our community and school....and my people that spoil my kids.... course it doesn't make it hard when they are this cute!
 













No comments: