Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sunday (of the Weekend Report)

The weekend was filled with soccer soccer and more soccer....but Sunday was the only day I pulled my camera out to capture the baby rednecks....

Minnie had her friend Sky (yep another one) with her after their soccer game... Husband had made plans to meet up with Aaron to do some target practice in the sandpit they own... my gals were all about it... Sky was there for the snacks :)

I was trying to get them to show me their serious faces... hee hee hee



Guns DEFINITELY make me nervous... I don't like the sound of them and I don't like the cause and effect of them but I DO LIKE men that teach their children gun SAFETY. How to use them, how to respect them, when to shoot them and how to store them. 


And... that they are not just for boys.... 


Girl was in the circle almost EVERY SINGLE TIME!

She must get it from her Nana.... ;) 


 

1 comment:

tractor said...

DONT MESS WITH A WOMAN WITH A GUN!!!