Tuesday, October 26, 2021

The Weekend Report

Friday night the gals had a sleepover and I dug deep (we all know I HATE leaving my house on Friday night) and suggested to go to Rochester with my favorite date. LOVE HIM!

We had the most amazing meal... so so YUMMY! The only thing I will do differently next time is ask for the chicken to be grilled... it was DELICIOUS! 

Husband was super happy with his choice too....

a GINORMOUS chicken cordon bleu sandwich on a pretzel roll... 

We walked the length of the huge shopping plaza after just to move our bodies... ha ha! So yummy!

Saturday morning I picked up Miss B for riding lessons (sad no pics) and Penney jumped in to keep hanging with Minnie... Please note NO C-LINE at this soccer game... poor gal had broken her arm the night before on a ripstick and they were unable to set it in the ER so she had surgery on Monday... poor love....gals did hang with little sister though :) 

Miss B's team WON! And it was her last game!

Girl LIVES for the medal...

Remember? :)

Saturday afternoon Husband and Eric went to take down a couple of trees at his cousin's house and lookie who came for a visit when they got home... awwww Koda....I was texting Heather and we were laughing when I sent her.....

THIS picture! DISCUS is LESS than impressed!

We really try hard NOT to do sports on Sunday mornings. It is just not a good fit for our family. We enjoy being in church together and when we miss it the whole week just feels "off"... but... this was playoffs and the last time Minnie will play travel... next year she will likely do school only as a big 7th grader!! It was early, far away and COLD but I was so happy to be in the sunshine with this crew!

Although it was not the BEST game... I still love watching her play! 



Best Little Sister Fans EVER!!!!

Good thing this was the end... because on Monday afternoon we found out that Minnie was a close contact so she is shut down from in-person learning and all extra-curricular until Saturday... It definitely makes it easier I think when there is nothing on the calendar.....

 

No comments: