Monday, February 7, 2022

Full of FRIENDS

This weekend was kinda all about this girl... and the big girl too but this one's social calendar was one for the books.... 

On Friday we FINALLY managed to get BOTH Penney gals to sleepover... and no she's not going potty there's just no more room at the sink.....

SO SO HAPPY Mayson stayed... she's had a few months where sleepovers are just not working for her but she's BACK AT IT! HOORAY! I took the gals home and came back to drop Miss B off at a birthday party at 11.....

this girl and I went with Husband to run some errands and I think she secretly like the 1x1 time... I know I DID! :) 

We picked up Miss B around 3... just in time for yet ANOTHER friend to come over... this one had not been to our house yet and her mother WARNED me that she is world's pickiest eater... she even told me just to send her home with no dinner but we took a crack at her :) Husband's famous grilled cheese with chips for the win.....


and it actually went pretty well... I texted this pic to her Momma and she knew immediately that the one with all the crust was her daughter... hee hee

Sunday after church it was bball in the BIG GYM! Girl played awesome and even had a 3 point shot.... she calls it her "Sweet Spot" but probably helps that she shoots on these rims in Daddy's gym every.single.day. :) 

Having Sky there was absolute BONUS! 

and this was my grateful view with my two VERY tired and freshly showered gals... I love that the whole couch is free and then are SORT OF snuggled on one end....

looking all thrilled to pieces about it.... hahahahaha a full weekend for sure but I think their cups are filled!



 

No comments: