Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sites at School

It's SO fun all being in different and the same schools... I love our schedule for our family right now... fun stuff all over the place at MY particular school right now :) 

We are celebrating Kindness Month for the month of February, it's spirit day so we/kids dressed up as cowboys and cowgirls.... and we also have the 100th day of LEARNING!!! Today was a very fun and festive day! I tell yah my Administrator is the BEST!

I cut out all those colorful letters and our 5th graders colored them


Every year we have a new "kindness pledge" and we sign something and put it on the board


Some of my favorite projects... the kids had to make something out of 100 things.... Mayson's sea glass

Lulu..... 😂😂😂



Obviously took this pic to show my crew :) hee hee


and not wearing jeans on a Friday... this was my cowgirl outfit...or as Jess said... my Joanna Gains... hahaha

Attached to my monitor because they lost the helium :) 

My school is SO FUN! 


No comments: