Friday, February 18, 2022

Scenes from the week...

Super Bowl Party Valentine Making

Poor Miss B... when we shopped on Saturday we found NO... NONE... ZIP... ZERO... ZILCH... Valentine cards.... so being her sweet self she said... that's OK Mom I can just make them... we found some stackable crayons and she got to work with TiTi and MiMi! :) 


and pretty much how she spent the Super Bowl :) Love her...

Hee hee... these faces crack me up!


and this cracked me up when I saw it the next day... totally true!

Minnie had a project to do for Social Studies... 

The Great Pyramid made out of rice krispie treats....

and my bball buddy... pic for Sky... while I COULD have been wearing the exact same thing (I have those pants and that jacket) we were only a LITTLE matching with denim tops, black t-shirts and of course our beloved boots :) 

and our ball-ah...


They both wore these to school but I guess when you are different schools it isn't matchy matchy anymore... until you get home and Mom wants a pic!




 

No comments: