Thursday, February 2, 2023

OBSESSED

 On Wednesday, January 25th this little man came into our lives! "Some of us" aka BIL L and I, were REALLY hoping he'd make it to midnight to be born on January 26th because it is such a fun day but he couldn't wait :) 

Pic from Brando

Pic from Brando

SUCH a special thing to be named after someone... at least I think so :) with my Rome and Cate ;) 
Pic from Brando

With the crazy of the weekend and the schedule early this week we were FINALLY able to meet him on his one week birthday :) To say were are OBSESSED would be an understatement :) 

This girl KILLED me... she left a sticky note on the counter that said "iPad" before we left for school in the morning. She gave me strict instructions NOT to move it. She wanted to bring her OWN iPad to take her OWN pictures so she could "look at them whenever I want" :) Adorable! 



Def. my FAV pic of the night with his little smirk! Soooo dang cute!

😍 This guy holding babies ALWAYS melts me... add in one NAMED after him... 
*swoon*

This guy in the background could NOT figure out what was going on... and WHAT I was doing...he was so curious and gentle...

and finally figured out that my hands were full so he laid down :) 

I mean can you even STAND IT...

A quick diaper and outfit change and she wanted another turn... 

but actually gave him up pretty quick so she could play with his big brother :)
Wrestled to the ground by a 9 month old puppy and a 2 year old :)


She couldn't be happier
And neither could I :) SUCH a special time and as IF I have FOUR great nephews and a great niece. 


You know he's thinking... man she's OLD! :)

No comments: