Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Road Trip: Rugby Game at UNH

Oh the CountryRents! They make me laugh! countryMum got into the car and said "I'm so excited to see my FIRST rugby game!!!" I responded with... "Well... I hope you are not disappointed because Sky plays LACROSSE"... HAHAHAHAHAHA oh we giggled about that all day.... 

The weather was BRUTAL... BUT could have been straight up pouring rain... and the company was fantastic!!




We LOVE watching our #1!

She killed it out there and CountryDad had a blast watching her ON.HER.HOME.FIELD. that until we got there he thought was UNH.... Oh.my.goodness. Again with the giggles....



There was a HOT second when her entire fan club was standing with her and I KICK myself for not asking someone to take a group photo... especially since it would have come out WAY better than the succession of these pics... hahahaha


Poor Miss B...

A GREAT road trip, super fun company and we LOVE a WIN!!!




No comments: