Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Weekend Report

While Husband was off doing this... 
Photo Courtesy Mike

Photo Courtesy Mike

I surprised my TEENAGER at her Science presentation. Nothing like a gym full of 7th graders public speaking to the adults that walk past their projects...mwah ha ha! She was SO surprised to see me in the middle of a work day but I rode with my BOSS so it was totally OK. She was happy :)

Speaking of boss... :) The kids all did such a great job on their projects!

After school SIL L snagged my gals for me and met me at the body shop so I can get my car fixed... we came home, I threw some pizza at them and we headed out for Miss B's LAST bball game!

She nailed 3 out of 4 foul shots...


And this crew showed up to cheer her on! :)

Could NOT have done Friday without this girl!!

Saturday we took the rental (that we HATED the size of) and ran around to do some shopping...

Sunday after church we cleaned the house, welcomed Daddy HOME and got ready for the R crew to hang for the Super Bowl. We HAD to measure it up... yep... they are the same or perhaps Minnie is SLIGHTLY taller... 

Tough to tell...

Miss B and Josie Wales had to get in on the fun :)

Small crew but always fun when they come to hang...


and this might have been the ONLY moment he was not licking Curry's ears or sniffing his butt...

Poor Curry...


Always love having this girl home from school to snuggle with on a Sunday night

No comments: