Monday, April 3, 2023

The Weekend Report

On Saturday these gals hitched a ride BACK to SNHU with TiTi and Uncle L (pic courtesy of SIL L)

Miss B was GAME DAY READY with her bubble braid

To be twinning with the "other" Sky

Not happy getting beat... 

But happy to be together for sure!

Husband and I busted out and did some shopping and just enjoyed riding around together (with Barks of course ;) He even treated me to lunch!!! My favorite guy!

Sunday my crew all ditched me after church... I went home and soaked up as much vitamin D as possible

Never far from my side... especially when my lap has his favorite treats in it ;) 

He handled the sunshine for a bit... 

See him soaking up the last bit of snow? :)

Meanwhile.... this is where I'm at... NO MORE SNOW... just pretty flowers from Traders!



 

No comments: