Tuesday, April 18, 2023

The Weekend Report (Headed into Spring Break)

But starting with Thursday... the only pic I got but I'll take it... Husband and Miss B went on a field trip on Thursday... genius teachers to plan a field trip the day before break!!! They had AMAZING 70+ degree weather and look at the color of the sky behind Miss B and Meags!!! This was the THIRD time Husband had been to the Seacoast Science Center. He went with each of the gals when they were in 1st Grade and again in 5th for Miss B! They had a GREAT TIME!!!
Friday while the rest of my crew was starting their Spring Break... I was here....

Because I have "FLEX" days that I am unable to take any of my earned time for I end up with a lot of time at the end of the year... boo hiss... and because the last day of school is on a Thursday I really don't WANT to come back that next week... especially since we are not allowed to work on 6/19... pushes me even later into the summer... thankfully my boss agreed and while it does STINK to put in the time while everyone is OFF... I will LOVE being done in June!!


When I got home we kicked off THEIR va-ca with ICE CREAM of course! The fact that it was 80 degrees out was a BONUS!!!!


Then we took a ride to check on the CountryRents house while they are away... Barks was SO EXCITED to run around like a crazy man....

I texted pics to CountryMum because she will miss these in bloom this year...

We assured them all was well...

And teased with this picture "is this how you left it?" ;) 

and proof that Barkley was there... 

On Saturday afternoon we headed out as a fam to go check out....
an option for Husband... still chatting and thinking about it... but I am happy that we are moving in a forward direction. We paid off my car with tax money and some savings but it still all feels very overwhelming.... praying peace and wisdom for sure right now! 

Always one of my FAVORITE sites on the auto mile.... 

and this girl... I mean seriously... HOW IS SHE SO OLD!? 😢

Came home to catch Sky's game modeling my new Christmas present ;) 


and this guy was POOPED after all the excitement of a home day and being out and about with his fam!

1 comment:

tractor said...

Oh ya on the truck