Tuesday, April 11, 2023

The Weekend Report

There was the anticipation of 50 and SUNSHINE and a 10 day forecast with the number 70 in it... emergency pedicure!!! Course it is still FREEZING in the AM so I texted Sky this pic... Patagonia and Birks... I am a happy girl!

Add in a Saturday afternoon snuggled with this guy SOAKING up the sun... ahhh so good!

I told MIL on Easter how I was going to caption this...The bad news is I did not snag a family photo LAST YEAR... The good news is... they wore the same thing THIS year! Hahahaha!

It's "official" she's taller than me... 13 years old and taller than Mom!

Not any other pics... more visits and hanging with family at MIL's... sitting on the porch in the sun with SIL L, Josie, Sky, Breanna, MIL and my gals... yes please :)

 

No comments: