Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Slacker: Spring Break

A mid-week grocery run with my best guy ALONE...
Came home from work to find that he had put together my newest AMAZON purchase!!! Our raised bed was from back when Minnie did the 4-H program was rotting and needed to be replaced...the PTC at my school purchased similar for our raised beds here that need to be redone and I LOVE THEM... 

He and Miss B whipped this thing together and I LOVE IT!

Minnie had left earlier in the day to travel FOUR HOURS with SIL L, BIL L and MIL to watch Sky in VT. I love the girl but...no. I watched it from the comfort of my couch.... and do you see the bleachers?

Don't they look cold!? :) hahahaha

But worth it to see that girl in blue right in front of them... their girl! :)

Meanwhile MY girl next to me on the cozy couch....



After the game we packed it up and went to a local restaurant that Miss B and I went to with Tamarah and her girls... it was equally as yummy but I went for the service...there is a waitress here that is just THE BEST!!!

FINALLY starting to see green and SUNSHINE...and if you click on the pic... a girl throwing jav and measuring her distance... first meet this week weather permitting!


Snagged this super fun GIANT pinwheel on a family trip to Rochester. I love it so much I need a red one!

Adulting during va-ca is BORING. But... had to be done...
On Friday...Minnie went to practice with Husband then to a friend's house so Miss B had Ally over for some fun!


and then some EXCITEMENT... Miss B and Husband had to wait all week for the right breed of chicks and after Husband called earlier in the week to ask if the needed to be reserved and Miss B called in the AM confirming they still had them... they were only able to get THREE... so they made do with a couple other varieties and picked up 5 for the Penney crew while they were there...


Ally doesn't like how their feet feel... ;)

Happy girl with baby birds... 
and proof that I did actually hold one (I felt so bad for it with it's legs dangling ;) 

We are back to the birds. Bleck. Thinking about moving the "old ladies" to a 55 and older community... aka their own space to live out their final days and putting these babies in the "regular" coop but we'll see what Husband comes up with that is free/cheep. Pun DEF. intended.

No comments: