Monday, July 8, 2024

4th of July Camping Trip

 Spoiler alert.... I DIDN'T GO. :)

Miss B said "Mom I don't remember when we went to this campground before..." I said... "Oh baby... I remember ALL OF IT... EVERY DETAIL.... Not happening" :)

They went, they fished and they had a BLAST! All camping photos courtesy of Sky or Minnie :)

Headed out with their Patriotic shirts :)

and I headed out for a walk :)

Headed to the beach... please note Minnie's face and how VERY happy she is with her BFF on her lap :)

all these two love to do... fish fish and more fish :)


My partner in crime... of just enjoying the A/C and HOME...


I TRIED to headed out shopping on Friday and found this on my dashboard...

No worries... I fixed it :)

On Saturday AM I headed out "bright" and early for my FAVORITE berry picking at my FAVORITE place...

I LOVE summer weather when the fog and mist keep the clouds low and the temps are still warm...my fav


Grabbed "dinner" on my back from scouring for flower deals :)

and snapped this sunset...

while Sky grabbed THIS sunset of my beauties...
Which then made me go down the very sentimental rabbit hole... 


and wonder WHY they could not just stay this little? :(

Cuz here comes the next go-round :)



I greeted my crew after church with snacks and hugs and so happy they had such a FABULOUS TIME but THRILLED we are all back together again! :)

No comments: