Monday, July 1, 2024

Date Night WEEKEND!

Minnie asked Sky if they could sleep over on Friday night because Husband and I had a wedding on Saturday AM... at church... 10 min. from home... but who am I to be the fun-stopper?? :) Sky and SIL L agreed and that turned into a Lost Fire conversation where Daws made reservations and VOILA a double date night happened! So fun hanging with Daws and Josie and listening to their recommendations since they LOVE The Lost Fire! 

Great company and fantastic meal... no people pics though...


Until we got home and I had to send one to Tamarah :)


Meanwhile at Sky's....pedicures were happening...

which made me HAVE to go back and pull this from the archives... hahahahah
On Saturday morning Husband and I went to the wedding of a dear couple in our church who found love for the 2nd time after each losing their spouses...

MIL and I did the flowers for the tables and sanctuary...


and she also did Shirley's dress...


Meanwhile... these shenanigans were being sent to me :)

My gals had the BEST weekend!


and I am SO SO THANKFUL for family that is willing to take them along!


No comments: