Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Weekend Report... and THEN SOME!

Saturday AM started off just right... Momma S showed up with her famous cinnamon rolls!!! :) We had a nice visit albiet a bit sad since we were interrupted with the news about Reebsie while she was here... but so good to have friends that will just hold you while you cry... thanks Momma S for the food, the friendship and the fellowship :) Saturday evening we ventured out with the CountryRents and hit up Husband's favorite store...can you tell where we might have been by Minnie's hat?? :)
ah yes :) She didn't get to hang out love because she was hungry but she'll learn to love it just as much as him I'm SURE :)
Sunday afternoon brought ALL the kiddies (with their parental units of course... can't keep a Titi or Auntie away from their baby neice :) Daws made me SUPER proud... he had decided that he was not holding Minnie until she was 20lbs...(the kid thinks in numbers its just what he does :) but he surprised his Mama and I by asking to hold her... and this is what happened....

He told his Mom later it was just because he was SOOOOO HAPPY :) He is going to make some girl an amazing hubby some day (in like 20 years... :)

The three look-a-likes :) Bri Bri was able to come and hang out for a bit after she was done taking care of another baby! :) (except he was 3 so I guess not QUITE a baby :)
just because I need to have some ammo for the girl when she gets to high school and starts getting sassy right? :) She's a big fan of eating :)
Monday night Laura Jane came to snuggle with all the members of the Mouse House... ok, wait... maybe it was just the kids which was kinda nice because then Husband and I got to snuggle on the couch :) Thanks for holding my babies Laura Jane :)


Daddy/Daughter time.. he sure does love his girl :)
Thank you Tracy for my ADORABLE outfit. I wore it when I went Christmas shopping with Mommy and Daddy...
I really am SO cute in it :) and I was SO snuggly warm :)
Tuesday AM before leaving to have surgery... Have I mentioned LATELY how much I love my boys ??

5 comments:

Mama H said...

Talk about a teary post! D-Dawg made me cry. How sweet! You're right though...he's definitely going to make a great husband!

Laura looks great! I love that color on her!

...and the Camo Hat is HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

I am so completely and utterly in love with your children! You and Scott are wonderful parents and it is so easy to bond with both of them, as it is with both of you. I am so blessed to have you all in my life...4 people (Reebsie can be considered a people here...) that I can't imagine myself without!

- Laura

Country Mouse said...

Awwww WE LOVE YOU LOTS Laura Jane!!!

Momma S said...

Sniff, Dab, seeing D-Dawgs portion of this post brought a tear to my eyes too. So many wonderful kids - Family - Friends surround you. You are a truly blessed family!

TracyMichele said...

LOOK AT HER!!! SOOOO Cute. (and for clarification purposes, I mean Minnie.. not Laura. hahahaha)