Sunday, December 6, 2009

SERIOUSLY...

How GREAT was "Uncle JJ" with keeping you ALL up to date on the skinny with MINNIE!? :) I honestly have THE BEST brother in the wholeeeeee world...
(pic courtesy of CountryMum a mere 2 hours after Minnie was born and still IN my labor and delivery room!)
We are in fact HOMEEEEEEE :) it has been a whirl wind ride that I hope to have all typed up and ready for you all by Friday... let's close out Fertility Friday posts once and for all shall we?? :) We did also give her a "real" name and if you want to know well... you'll just have to ask me in real life :) Because she will continue to be refered to from now and forever on the blog as MINNIE :)
I ask that any comments you leave about her you do the same :)
So I have a ton of pics, and tons of news and NO TIME :) You Mamas warned me but jeepers I'd just much rather hang with the Husband and stare at this tiny person and yes she WAS tiny compared to what they estimated her at... :) but PC time is last on my list... I'll do my best to get back in the groove so stay tuned :) :)

2 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

You do have a great brother...I was shopping at the mall with Princess and between Mama H and Hubs cking out your blog I was keeping updated! LOVED IT!!!
It is a busy lifestyle (being a new mom)...we spend all of our energy keeping from going kooky! LOL! xo
Can't wait see you tomorrow!!

bethany said...

i know what her name is, and it is very pretty.