Wednesday, December 9, 2009

He's home...

(J and Tracy... might not want to scroll down... just a head's up)






and he's doing quite a bit of crying but I'm convinced that is because Daddy is outside doing snow removal and Reebsie can't figure how 1) why he isn't able to move as well and he's pretty tired and 2) he can't get to Husband... I know the first day is always the worst so we are hoping for a better one tomorrow but we are happy to have our pooch home with the rest of the family and it is onward and upward from here... I'm mostly saying that for myself because there was a point in which I was afraid all THREE of us were going to be crying at the same time... good thing Minnie kept it together... :)




5 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

Oh boy, CM! He is a trooper!! Poor pumpkin!
Keep us posted on his recovery...

Mama H said...

Aaaawwww....

We love you, Rebenstein!

PQ wants him to know: "You're the best dog I ever knew."

PS...PQ made him some lovely dog treats this morning. Please keep us posted when we can swing by and drop them off. *WINK*

Momma S said...

Poor puppy! I'm sure he'll be running around in no time. He's still a hansome boy ;-)

Kat said...

Precious puppy! I would give him the biggest hug if we were there. What a trooper!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE REEBSIE SUPER SPECIAL! He is a strong determined dog, so with time, he will be back to his old self. I have no doubt he is still that committed, loveable loyal family member...

I do love him special now....MiMom would have definately bonded with him;)

- Laura