Monday, March 22, 2010

LAST Thursday...

As I'm sure you have gathered from my blog entries and FB updates, my thoughts are a "little" consumed with my friend Laurie, her healing, her family and her future...but I do know and realize some of you MAY come here strictly for the little people :) So I will oblige.. I also know that Laurie's husband, though he may not have time to check the blog right now, thinks of Minnie as his "comic relief" :)

On Thursday we met up with J.T. and Dani at the park to hae a picnic and take a walk. The girls slept through the WHOLE thing. :) Nice. After 5 days of rain here in Northern New England this Mama needed her some Vitamin D...
When we got home though rest assured no one was resting... I might just start calling Dani, "giggly" since it is all she seems to do :)
So cute! :)
Whatever will we do when these girls don't fit in the Bumbos anymore? :)

It was so nice out that J.T. had to bring her firstborn... these two got along great as usual until JUST before they had to leave....not sure who started what but there was a bit of a tussle that was quickly broken up by J.T. and Husband. Yipes.
And because I couldn't just pick ONE of these to post you got the whole shi-bang! Click to enlarge :)








When Husband got home frome work he snagged the opportunity to snuggle with BOTH the ladies...:)
hrrrmm.... what COULD their attention be focused on?
ah yes... they would be the daughters of outdoorsmen :) never too early to learn the love and passion their Dad's have for hunting, fishing and all things outdoorsy :)
Fun times! As usual.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Aaaawww....squishy babies...I love it!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Great pictures! Love their faces!!!