Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lunch Date

A few weeks ago the Y girls came for dinner...minus their Mama who was just not feeling quite up to a trip to the country so last week Bethany took it to invite Minnie and I to their home so her Mama and I could visit and she could meet Minnie. Aside from the part where Beth's pooch scared the be-jee-bees out of Minnie and she never quite recovered, it was a great time with a wonderful lunch...

And Patty, just so YOU know, you are still a "Titus 2" mentor to me....organized get-togethers or not...
Thanks for the invite B...you made a great lunch :)

2 comments:

bethany said...

we totally bonded!! until she saw something scary and started to freak out that is.... ;-)

ayellis said...

these are some of my favorite people. although now this makes me one of the few Y's not to meet Minnie. which is sad.