Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It happens EVERY time...

This is just a RANDOM shot of how strange our pooch is... he followed me around the house like something was bugging him on Monday... Minnie was sleeping and I was in mid-mess in the bathroom between doing laundry, ironing, and switching out shower curtains. There wasn't a WHOLE lot of room for him to be in there as well but he'll cram himself into any small space he sees fit... Good thing we sure love him a lot :) This week I have been working on sleep training with Minnie. The past week or so with the time change, trips out of the house all day and her getting up in the middle of the night have made for a very grouchy, over-tired girl... she's doing famously so far. Much better than even I anticipated. She just needed to know what I expected from her I think and now she does :) These pics were taken at the point where she was waking up after her nap (and had just pulled the covers over her head, I watched her) and it cracked me up that the foot is hanging out.
Everytime she wears these PJs she manages to get that foot out...You all know I love me some hand-me-downs and these happen to be Dawson's old jammies. The kid is 11... the jams are old. :) They *might* be a little stretched out, a little bit big? and Minnie *might* just have her some skinny legs to fit through the holes
She does crack me up :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reebsie! He is such an amazing friend...just wanted to help you!
- Maybe Minnie is gonna be like her momma and in denial that it is time to get up? If I don't see reality, it doesn't see me?

xoxoxo
LJC

Mama H said...

Uuum...where is Minnie's face??!!??

Mama H said...

Re-read the post...hahaha...now I understand...had a mini panic attack there for a second. :)