Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Cereal

On Saturday, when Minnie was just 4.5 months old... we tried rice cereal for the first time... as a follow up to my previous post..."people" said we should give it a try... hey, I'm game for anything that might make my baby happy... even if I went into this kicking and screaming and dragging my feet... I still think she's too little for cereal but I'm also going to be the one who thinks she's too little to drive a car at age 25... ;)

It was pretty runny so she just tried to eat it like her bottle... hee hee hee
the spoon was new but she did alright with it...

Yep...I think "Mikey likes it"...You gotta love the SHEER determination and concentration of a parent feeding their teenie tiny :)
She TOTALLY knows this is going on the blog...
Ok. Seriously Dad. Pretty sure you've both had your fun... I think I'm done with this....
and out it comes and dribbles down her face... yep. All done. :)

4 comments:

Mama H said...

WICKED CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love a milestone...yes, Country Mouse...as much as you might want to find that 'secret anti-growing-up potion' of yours, she IS on her way to bigger things in life.

*Okay, now I have to grab a tissue. WINK*

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

LOVE the bib!! :)

J

~ Laurie said...

awww...she's cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun experience. Wow, she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the eyes in the first one, checking out that spoon. And, to end it, she eats a lot like me....:) Get ready, I will teach her tricks of the trade!

xoxox
LJC