Friday, April 9, 2010

A sweet introduction...

On Monday I had the blessing and privileged to introduce Minnie to my amazing, gorgeous, beautiful inside and out, Mrs. P. She was the Pastor's wife at our church for 19 years, her beloved husband married Husband and I and she saw me and my family through some tough times and good times. I can't even put into words what this woman means to me and what her husband meant to me.... It was a sweet introduction and I think they hit it right off.... Minnie will have TWO Mimi's because this woman is just too close to be anything else :)
Thanks for coming Mrs. P. I SO enjoyed my one on one time with you. We sure love you lots and look forward to the whole fam. getting together.

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I love the pictures! Minnie looks stunned in the 2nd picture...hahaha....soooo cute!