Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spontaneous Visit!!

They heard Country Mouse made GA's famous whoopie pies.... and they had a WHOLE box of FREE hand-me-downs for Minnie... and well... you all know how I feel about hand-me-downs!! :)
So little L&L along with their Mama... my cousin Jessie, made the BIG LONG TREK (all 50 min. of it!) down for an impromptu visit Tuesday afternoon....clearly we didn't mind ONE BIT! :)

And the view from the other side of the couch... :)
Minnie is a BIG fan of her "cousin" Jessie!! :)
The "big" and I use the term loosely :) girls decided to roam free on our 14 acres... Husband was at an eye Dr's appt so I snapped pics to let him know what he missed... he LOVES a girl who can work...(see her in there?)
how's this? better? :)
Thankfully he came home before they had to head home...
so she had the opportunity to boss him around a bit :) hee hee hee... she IS a BORN LEADER!!!
While the other one made sure the babies were taken care of... phew :)

Such a fun visit and I LOVE spontaneous! I'm so happy it worked out and SO grateful for the big 'ol box of fun for Minnie to wear!! :) :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

All of the girls are BEAUTIFUL...seriously, the little girls are so sweet and beautiful...and the Mom is gorgeous! It looks like you had a great visit!