Friday, April 2, 2010

Thursday Playdate: Fun at the Farm

On Thursday this week Minnie and I headed over to J.T.'s house where she, The Dude and Dani live on her family farm... when I was just a little girl (hee hee hee) I used to LOVE to play at J.T.'s house... mostly for the horses... I was a bit horse crazy and we didn't get them until I was in high school so it was always SO much fun to go there and ride, brush and hang out with the horses :) I hope Minnie and Dani enjoy them just as much... (Dani ALREADY has her OWN pony :) After lunch we bundled (though it was sunny and gorg out) the girls up and headed to walk... Diva-in-training... and if you knew her parents you would how FAR from the TRUTH that is :) but she looks wicked cute anyway :)
of COURSE we have matchy strollers :)
J.T. wondered if I could smile any bigger... hrrrm.... I'm outdoors, I'm NOT working, Minnie is NOT crying and we are with friends... nope. Probably not. :)
On our travels Minnie got to see "belties"... Ty... the Buckskin...
and Bailey... but as you can SEE... there wasn't a WHOLE lot that she SAW :) TOO BUSY napping...


And so goes the Thursdays... the weekly photo shoot in which J.T. and I get our giggle on... poor little girls... they are just SO entertaining to their Mama's! :)



T-shirt courtesy of Country Dad... though pretty sure we need one that says Porcupine Slayer in training... ggrrrr
They were having SO much fun :)


Can you force BFF'S?? :)

I love Dani's hand on Minnie's knee :) so cute!
And just to make our "Fun at the Farm" complete... we saw turkeys on the way out of J.T.'s driveway...



Always tons of fun to hang out on the farm....GREAT friends, good weather and a lot of Fun at the Farm :)

4 comments:

Mama H said...

Funny post...well, funny to imagine the conversations that these two try and have over gah-gah's and goo-goo's....hahaha! The 'knee' picture is our favorite. They look like two little old ladies chatting about the town's happenings...hahaha

PS...Papa H wants to know if you guys color coordinate their outfits on Thursdays? Their outfits always seem to compliment each others nicely.

Country Mouse said...

we don't but I guess that's just what happens when you have so much PINK :) hee hee hee

Momma S said...

The picture of their little hand holding melts my heart! How sweet~

The turkey reminded me of something. The other day some turkeys crossed the road in front of the van. Lil'Bit piped in from the backseat that if I had hit them it was ok, we'd just have turkey for dinner. I pointed out that I wouldn't want to "prepare it for cooking. "It's alright I'd do it", she says. I told her to talk to your hubby about this new interest~

Anonymous said...

The girls are sooo cute together. I love the facial expressions, and of course the hand on the knee. Minnie seems to like it...you did get your cuddly baby!!!!

LJC