Thursday, April 29, 2010

A VERY busy week

All the fun things seemed to be THIS week :) Bible Study Tues, trip to see H.B. Wed, watching ~Laurie's kiddies EARLY EARLY Thur/Fri... just a busy week... Good thing for my girl she seems to be a fan of out and about... H.B. hair pics for CountryDad :) What IS this face?? Something along the lines of SEEEE MOM SHE'S FUN!!! SHE DOESN'T MAKE ME TAKE NAPS!!! :)
The next little series is 1) how she feels about boys and 2) so you can all see that she DOES NOT smile ALL the time :)
Come ON Mom, get me OUT of here... I know he's still behind me!!!!
Alright, YOU won't help me... Auntie H.B. HELP A GIRL OUT!!! :)
H.B. to the rescue... phew :)
I know we are teaching her that "boys are gross" but look how CUTE this one is :) Def. had a blast and considering Minnie slept the ENTIRE way (2 hours) up and the entire way back until we got to Cabela's (and who can blame a girl... she didn't want to miss the sights at Daddy's favorite store! :) it was a good trip with a GREAT friend. I'm SO HAPPY she moved HOME :)
These two crack me up! Buddy and Tribble are the funniest little people I think I know... what you don't see here is the fact that he's eating a banana because OH.LORD.HAVE.MERCY. I cut his grapes in 1/2. There was to be NO choking on my watch but 1/2 grapes did.NOT.fly with this one... clearly he got right over it though :)
and this one ate a few of her brother's...
I was honestly ASKED to take this picture WITH his hammer. 110% boy anyone? :) While we were there I guess Minnie just needed a NICE BIG audience... in front of ~Laurie, the kids, and ~Laurie's Mom she ROLLED OVER AND WE ALL WITNESSED IT! :) From her back to her belly and I was ONE proud Mama! :)
We had a great time and I look forward to early TOMORROW AM to hang out with these guys again :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Good Girl, Minnie! "Boys are gross"...keep saying it until she's 25..."boys are gross". *wink*

*As a disclaimer...not ALL boys are gross...just the boys who aren't related...or not sort-of related.*

Deanne said...

Looks like fun was had by all....