Sunday, April 25, 2010

BABY SHOWER FOR CHRISSY!!!!

It wasn't a BAD place to spend a Saturday THAT is FOR sure... :) The girls... MIL, L, Bets, the little girls and Bri Bri all traveled about 2 hours north (and you all know how I feel about "north") on Saturday to spend the day celebrating a new babe coming into the fam. sometime end of May early June... not sure if it is a boy or a girl but we all have our guesses (BOY! :)I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guest of honor... she is a Type I diabetic like me and we were both diagnosed within a year or so of each other (before we ever met) and we went on the insulin pump within a year of each other. Our husband's joke we need instant messenger on our pumps because when we have issues... we call EACH OTHER :) Love love LOVE this girl!
So happy her sisters, the hostesses with the mostesses threw her this party!!
MIL looking so happy and clearly enjoying herself! (Tracy, please note, those are LOBSTER ROLLS on the table there behind her... aaaahhhh I LOVE Husband's family :) they KNOW how to eat party food!! Even if I'm the ONLY one who EATS IT! :) I DON'T MIND! :)
Bri Bri not thrilled to be photographed... ah well... you'd think they'd learn by now... too bad :)
I hope these three don't grow out of smiling for the camera... I LOVE them playing together and I LOVE taking pics of them!!!
Clearly Minnie is pleased too, even if she DOES have her dress up under her armpits :)
The favorite gift... there MIGHT be a battle going on to see who buys it for Minnie first but I'm pretending like I know NOTHING...:)

Sassy preggo Mama-to-be... sorry. I lied about blogging. You had to know right? :)
Such a CUTE belly!! (hers obviously. NOT MINE. :)
And just because she never poses but I wanted a pic of Minnie in her party dress...thanks TiTi :) :) you are a great sport :)
Fun day with my girls as always... next time though we are renting a short bus to all be together :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Looks like a fun day but the only thing that keeps ringing in my ears is LOBSTER ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS. :) Would it be too much if I ate one EVERY day I am on vaca this summer?