Monday, January 31, 2011

day 1 ~ recent picture and 15 facts

1 I have grey hairs
2 the grocery store (ANY grocery store) is my favorite place to shop
3 I love to cook and hate to bake
4 I brush my teeth in warm water
5 I love watching movies but RARELY do it anymore
6 I love Hollywood fashion and gossip
7 I don't like vanilla ice cream
8 I don't eat wheat bread or any nuts (other than peanuts)
9 I'd love to go on a missions trip but I'm not a fan of hot, dirty or seeing what is outside my bubble (selfish)
10 Husband still makes my heart flutter (in a good way :)
11 I wish I could play the guitar
12 and sing in front of a crowd
13 I'm jealous of my friends who are adopting and the fact that they have a HEART for it
14 I love road trips
15 I can't sleep closest to the door in a bedroom ~ if Husband and I stay overnight somewhere I can't be closest to the door... the boogy man might get me :)

No comments: