Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26th

Is one of my FAVORITE days because it is a SUPER special day for some of my FAVORITE people ALL ON THE SAME DAY!!!! :)

Happy B-day Laura Jane... I love you SO much and am so thankful you have STUCK by me for the last 16 years... I am a lucky girl to have you in my life!and of course I'm lucky to HAVE a life thanks to these two :) When the divorce rate is 50% Husband and I are SO grateful and blessed to have grown up in homes where our parents remained commited and in love with each other. Taking the bad with the good and MAKING IT WORK. We couldn't have asked for better exampes. Thank you both for your love and devotion to each other and showing us what it takes to make it. Is this 30 or 31? I forget???
Looking forward to celebrating this guy on Friday night with the fam! So happy to be called one of the "not originals" with him! I LOVE my brother in law!!!
Happy Special Day to all of you!!! I am so thankful for each of you in my life!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 37 years, but who's counting?

Country Mouse said...

ah yes... I suppose that WOULD make more sense... AND make me older than I think I am... whoopsie :) You do remember I married a MATH teacher for a REASON!!??! :)