Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Post FULL of FLUFF

So this was how we looked when we left Minnie's eye appt after having her eyes dilated and finding out that our girl is JUST FINE!!! :) PTL!!!! :) Pretty psyched!! She loves her Daddy quite a bit....
I love the towel :) Thanks cousins in PA :) for the hand-me-down
Her favorite thing to do when Daddy is outside and she is not....watch him. Note the tippy toes :)
Snow days...

and sledding fun

oh yeah... and did I mention CountryDad retired??

we celebrated New Year's Eve with a swim in the BIG tub...


and we SQUEEZED into a onesie from someone special....(it is currently with MIL being transFORMED into a short sleeved t-shirt :) that woman is GOOD! :)
We tried on more hand-me-downs that won't be quite READY until NEXT winter maybe??
and we got into things we were not supposed to....
P.S. How do the rest of the Mom's with little ones wash THEIR kitchen floors???

1 comment:

Beaner said...

I love all the pics of me :)