Sunday, January 23, 2011

Only MY BFF

Laura Jane turned me onto Danskos about 9 years ago...I haven't looked back since. Husband has been good to me over the years by spoiling me with pairs for Christmas. I then turned on SIL L and guided Glory towards the light... :) and so it goes... but here... here is where the originals started....15ish years ago... and on Wednesday last week... they were OFFICIALLY retired. I think it was about time...

don't you???

I love this girl and ALL her quirky ways...
but I espeically love that she pointed me to the light of the Dansko and that she used MY home as the final resting place of the original pair. :)

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Alas, my high arched feet refuse to go in to them, so I have never experienced the Dansko fit. What's the big deal, anyway?