Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's been goin' on...

This is our "busy" season... Daddy is gone all day on Saturdays... practice everyday after school, Doc appts in the "Big City" for Miss B and I once a week, birthday parties, end of school activities, Mother's Day, Father's Day... we try to do it ALL. YIKES. And in the meantime... still have a little fun. Like trying on $50 size 10 TODDLER Danskos... that WERE.ON.SALE. :)
soooo cute!!! 
And Mama getting spoiled by H.B. getting a pedicure with my redheads... Also spoiled to have Aunnie Bets watching Minnie so I COULD do this fun time!!!
 YOU try taking a picture of your feet along with your PG BFF and not getting the bellies :) BAH!
From the pedi, Minnie and I went to Daddy's track meet where she WORE.HERSELF.OUT. Nothing like a sweaty, sunscreen, dirty, hot sleeping toddler :)
Oh yes, and it's also plant the garden time. Good thing someone sent him the memo. I think I saw his Mom or Dad this same day CLOSER to the garden. Seems like it also might be time for the cows to get out too right?


Gotta love spring.

No comments: