Thursday, May 31, 2012

29 Weeks ~ Miss B

How far along: 29 Weeks 1 Day
Net weight gain/loss: Up 30.6lbs according to Doc
Maternity clothes: Uh... yah
Stretch marks: Yes
Belly button: OUT
Sleep: Not as great... up at LEAST 4 times to pee and the snoring from weight gain has kicked in...poor Husband.
Baby movement: Yes and I LOVE it! I can start feeling limbs :)
Food cravings: No real CRAVING but I do have a hankering for seafood ~ haven't fulfilled that yet..
Food aversions: Mexican and fries in my oven
What I miss: being comfortable :) sleeping through the night (I know I know that will be a long time coming back :)
Looking forward to: Husband being able to come to the next appt!

At my appt today Miss B was weighing in at 3lbs 4oz and she is in the 62%. She scored a perfect 8 out 8 on things they check and her heart rate was 140. My BP was 98/60 and really, don't think we need to revisit the weight gain again. Bleck. Blood sugars over the weekened were absolute CHAOS for me. I made a BUNCH of changes and have yet to hear from Loretta (found out today she's been out of the office sick) to see if she wants me to do anything else with my pump. Thankfully I have had more managable sugars the past few days and the OB RN today said they were not BAD considering what they see in that office. For me... they were "bad". Hoping to make more tweeks and I know there are many more to come over the next 9ish weeks.

*this is the best belly pic you get... taken by a 2 1/2 year old :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like we are on the same wavelength again!!!!!!!!!

Cousin Chris

Country Mouse said...

SAY WHAT!?!?!?!