Saturday, May 5, 2012

Remiss ~ Husband's Romantic Bone

I have been meaning to grab my camera and bring it upstairs for WEEKS now... We (OK, I) joke about Husband's "romantic bone" and how it is basically just the TIP of his pinky finger... flowers, sweet words of compliments and stuffed teddy bears are just NOT my guy :) and that's OK... Because when he DOES use that romantic bone... it BLOWS.ME.AWAY.

In an effort to ENCOURAGE words of affirmation (which I LOVE) for Valentine's Day I made up (thank you pinterest) this frame with a printed piece of paper on it and a dry erease marker... that way he could just put something on there once in a while :) Guess who was using it more? :) Hee hee hee... and THAT'S OK...

Because the night after our Gender Reveal Party we came upstairs and when I walked past the frame I noticed it had been changed...


and I was BLOWN AWAY :) I love this guy more than I could EVER have imagined 10 1/2 years ago. My friend/hairdresser's husband said it best... "if ANYONE can handle a houseful of WOMEN it is "Husband"" :) and in the words of Minnie... "that's true"

:)

No comments: