Friday, November 15, 2013

A Day in MY life...

I assure you... you will be bored. This is a blog post just for me... so that I can look back at these days and remember... :) or so that my girls can some day and see how EARLY they USED to get up...
 
On Tuesday I decided to document the whole day... as best I can.. while still getting things done :)
 
A LATE morning for Miss B...

Daddy usually grabs her and puts her in bed with me until he comes back with...

the reason I get up everyday :)

This particular AM she was not as interested in her usual sit in bed snuggling with Mom watching her show... Daddy brushing his teeth was more exciting :)


Headed downstairs while Mom finishes her coffee and has just a minute with the Lord to start the day

and then to tackle this...

and this...

All before this... :)

And guess who's up now...

Daddy kisses all the girls good-bye and heads to work so that we can all stay home... so blessed.

Homemade bread toast with yogurt and milk

While I work on my 2nd cup of coffee I'm plugging through this...

after breakfast, the laundry started and kitchen is cleaned up, we head upstairs to get dressed and so that Mom can snag a shower...


We had a few minutes before we had to leave for the library and because I wasn't there last week and had totally spaced Miss Karen's b-day Minnie colored for her and we printed off some pictures to surprise her :)
 


After the library it was to our favorite local grocery store for milk and cheese... and about 14 other things... my gals LOVE the grocery store :)

Miss B just couldn't make it all the home... all 3 miles of it...


and now it's time to get the groceries, babies, bags, and books upstairs to start lunch!

Because Miss B had fallen asleep in the car for about 7 minutes she was none too thrilled to have been woken up and taken out of her cozy fleece jacket. Minnie is a GREAT distraction


Leftover homemade pizza, avocado and water/milk

Please note... no more hair ponies. They come out AS SOON as we are home :)

NAPTIME!

And time to fold for Momma

and re-make the bed

AND THEN A SURPRISE GUEST! :) GA got engaged over the weekend and she came over to chat, share and show her new car and "fake" ring :) hee hee hee

After about 4PM it starts going all downhill fast... babies must be worn to get dinner ready

Daddy started the stove because it was SOOOO cold

Missed the dinner picture but here's POST dinner... playtime, bath time, book time...

BEDTIME!

and lest you think I managed to get ALL the laundry done... this basket stayed right here all.night.long. :) Took care of it on Wednesday :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

I remember most of the highlights of a day like that with four kids. :) We tend to remember what is good about it and that is so relaxing on the brain!!! I invited the grand daughters over early yesterday while I was fixing supper and getting ready for family night.
Sometimes it can seem very quiet with just Mike and I. It was a pleasure to have the girls sitting in the family room, writing out a wish list for Christmas and then coming into the kitchen to talk to Gramma or to grab a red pepper stick or a taste of lemon curd or to put red raspberries on the lemon tarts.
And, the nice thing about grandparenting is that they go home and you can finish up without them being underfoot! Love you...enjoyed your "day".

bethany said...

this was my favorite post ever. jules your life is never boring come on now!