Monday, November 25, 2013

Mini-Man

There are a MILLION pictures because I can't RESIST his CUTE-NESS!!!!! Little Mister Mini-Man McI came to OUR house on Friday... He is only FOUR WEEKS old and my girls and I are OBSESSED. He is so stinkin' cute! Miss B just kept saying "BAY-BEE! BAY-BEE!!"

Side note...how AMAZING does his Momma look at 4 weeks post-partum!?!?!?!

We did share a little holding time with Husband when he got home from school...

but not very long :)



Miss B "tickle, tickle, tickle" :)


and giving him kisses on his feet....

which apparently put him to sleep along with Minnie's cozy arms :)

which was def. my cue to TAKE RIGHT OVER :)

there is NOTHING like a teenie tiny sleeping on you... soooo snuggly and a little piece of heaven on earth...

Husband: "I forgot how little they start out..."

especially since our little seems like a GIANT compared to him :)

ooooo THANK YOU Jenn for sharing your love with us... what a little treasure he is!

No comments: