Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's a....


Since Mama H posted HERE... I felt like it would be OK to post it NOW :)
 
I TWISTED Mama H's arm and FORCED them to stop here to pick up baby stuff and share a meal with us after her BIG U/S appointment showing that everything is A-OK with Baby H and that it is in fact a BOY as Papa had anticipated :)
 
The girls got their dress-up on....

and PQ just submitted to every single whim of Miss B... "pick me up PQ, play with me PQ, give me a chip PQ" all in her WAY... :)
FUN night and exciting times ahead!!! :)

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Love it...thanks again for having us! (And just for the record...the word BOY is easy to read on the pic...maybe that's the trick to understanding the M&M word puzzles!)

Love it...thanks again!!! :):)

Now we just need to schedule a PIZZA DATE to the local 'pizzeria', if you can even call it that...HAHAHA!