Thursday, November 21, 2013

Turning 4... Everybody is doin' it....

I said to Liz the other day... "So... how's it feel to have a FOUR year old... and why does it feel like I'm going to blink and say how's it feel to have  FOURTEEN year old?" Can't believe these gals came OUT OF OUR PERSONS four years ago....and what AMAZING little people they are becoming...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they are such sweet friends...

We celebrated with Pheebs and her peeps and family on Saturday night. A marshmallow party for the sweetie and we all LOVED it. I tell yah, a party at the D house and my whole family leaves filled up... on food, friends and fun!



The W girls just enjoying!


You know you are best friends when you share the birthday seat...
 


and then let Minnie blow out your very own birthday candle!
Heard from Minnie while she "helped" open presents... "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!" :) I think I'll just cancel her party. Who can compete :) We ALL love a party at Liz's house! :) 

No comments: