Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Minnie loses her FIRST tooth...

Remember posts like THESE... where teeth were just STARTING to come in and now... they are missing...

On Friday night at dinner I noticed that Minnie had some weird spacing between her bottom teeth... I made the 1st tooth Momma mistake of showing a reaction (surprise at a wiggly tooth) but after 30 minutes of crying and a conversation with a sweet older cousin assuring her it wouldn't hurt when it came out (thanks SKY!) she was excited.....On Sunday AM she woke up and had played with it enough that it basically FELL out...
Not gonna lie.. .Mama sobbed and cried on Friday night... especially after sweet Minnie prayed...
 
"thank you that everyone is excited about my tooth, thank you that I get to go to kindergarten, I pray for my Mom to be ok with me growing up" :)
 
NEVER.gonna be OK with it sweet girl... NEVER.

No comments: