Monday, July 27, 2015

Beachin' it....FINALLY!

This is the FIRST time the gals and I have gone to the beach... the weather was not great, the timing was not great... leaving a puppy at home alone all day as soon as you get him... not great... but on Friday... it was GREAT!!!!





I love love LOVE my summer gal! :)

Yes... please notE the girl who loves to soak up the sun is head to toe in long sleeves, pants, hat and sunglasses... this antibiotic is for the BIRDS. If any sun at ALL hits my body (or extra warm water for that matter) it feels like my skin is melting/sizzling/burning off... brutal...


When you're a 5 1/2 year old girl... who DOESN'T love pink!? :)

Yoga-Beach-Baby

and a tubby before nap to get all the sand aka DIRT out :)


HAPPY GIRLS!







SUCH A GREAT DAY SPENT GETTING SANDY, SALTY AND SUNNY!

No comments: