Thursday, July 9, 2015

So this...

was my yesterday afternoon...
 
and my email to a sweet friend regarding the days events...
 
Jumped off the toy box in the den (after being told it wasn't a good idea and she ASSURED me she "wouldn't get hurt" :) always famous last words ;) crashed hard and I thought she was going to be OK after we put her leg up on the couch with some ice but when I asked her to come to the table for lunch she cried and freaked again and wouldn't put any weight on it. :(

Buckle fractures (again) this time in two bones on the top of her foot. Splinted up (again) for the next couple of days and then by the weekend she should be good to go...

Here is our current memory verse. I JUST put it on the boards today "Give THANKS to the Lord for He is GOOD. His love endures forever" Ps. 136:1

I was told at the ER it was broken and they would cast it... Driving from the ER to the Doc, I just gave thanks for anything and everything I could think of on the way, and PRAYED for a miracle. The Lord HEARD my prayers and a MIRACLE was had. (AGAIN!)
 
 
It was a crazy afternoon but it could not have gone MORE smoothly... the Urgent Care was very quick considering....and the Orthopedic doc was going to see us on Friday but they got us in that VERY afternoon... Miss B never even woke up (I transported her from this bed, to the car seat, stopped at MIL's to check on Minnie and make arrangements for her and then drive to a neighboring town 30 min. away where she FINALLY woke up ;) Poor kid fell asleep at one ER and woke up at another Doctor office and had no idea how it happened :)

Could not have done yesterday without my family... they were there to take care of big girls, check in on little girls and make sure their MAMA was a-ok. Love you all!

She's doing OK today... has had some tender points (trying to walk uphill outside) but for the most part she is gimping along just fine. Praying the fact that we kept it low-key today she'll be mostly back to her speedy adventurous self in no time!
 
 

No comments: