Saturday, June 11, 2016

Daws Graduates....

And I can't even....
1st Day of School
My favorite pic of the two of us....CountryMouse crying eyes and everything....I was working on my vows to say to my "not yet" Husband and I asked him what my little notecard said... he said "I think it says Uncle S, I love you." Right on bud... right on. 
You are the MOST amazing guy out there... you are sensitive, caring, strong, funny and driven.
It was such a joy to be part of your graduation from high school... and I think you can tell by the "family show" we are all super proud and excited for you! :)  

 Especially this girl. She is my "idol mama". She loves her kiddos like nobodies business, communicates with them about everything and in the thick of her baby boy graduating... she was the one behind the scenes doing all the work. Putting together diplomas, organizing goody bags and planning to volunteer at project grad and then working the next day... there is NOTHING she wouldn't do for her babies....

Pre-party show....
 


 
Pics of kiddos getting scholarships.... ($112K given to this class alone)



and speech time entertainment....

blurry photo bomb

 

 
Getting ready....
 
 
SO PROUD!
Photo Courtesy Bets

PARTY TIME!


Plastic blow-up monkey kinda party time!

 
Pic Courtesy Bets


Pic Courtesy Bets








Seriously ROCKIN' the fact that she has an 18 year old and a 20 year wedding anniversary coming up... hee hee hee...

 
 
Pic Courtesy Bets (except I think I took it ;)

Speaking of ROCKIN' IT!
Pic Courtesy Bets





such a FUN night celebrating you Daws aka Do-Do aka "slappy"... we sure do love you a lot and we are SO excited to support you on your next adventure... now it's REALLY where the "rubber is gonna meet the road"... you need to own your relationship with the Lord, continue to stand up for things that are right, and know that your family has your back forever and always! WE LOVE YOU BUD!
 


 

No comments: