Thursday, June 16, 2016

ROCKETS and "Bob"

Tuesday was NUTS... Dr. appointment, school drop off/pick-ups, a trip to Daddy's school, Miss B's day 'o fun, errands, getting the truck to the shop, a meal to a friend, spontaneous park date with cousins and FINALLY home to eat the amazing dinner that Husband THANKFULLY had made the day before so we could all just crash around the living room eat and GO.TO.BED.
 
We sure do know how to do it all with FUN though... hugs from sweet friends who met us at Daddy's school to watch the kiddos shoot rockets off...

wide open spaces and boys... YES please! :)

always a teachable moment for this Mama....

she is always an example to me on seizing those teaching times...

and my snuggle bug... happy as a clam "stuck" between these two....


we def. missed big sister but enjoyed the sunshine...

friends...

and fun!
 
From school Miss B and I ran home to drop off the pooch, pick up our library books and head to the library for the LAST one. We did a quick craft and she was BEGGING to head to "Bob's". She had been asking since she woke up if it was time yet and was THRILLED when we pulled up (oh... more than an hour early!)

She just LOVES being with these two... watching her favorite shows that "Bob" tapes for her so he can fast forward the commercials, eating their popsicles and now of course....
 


SWIMMING IN THE POOL! :)



Hopefully earning her keep ;)








I am so thankful for these pictures from "Bob", for the love they pour out on my babies and their willingness to support me so that I can do doc appointments, errands and know how much fun my girl is having being SPOILED by people who were clearly just MEANT to be "grandparents" :)
I sent the following to Auntie via email...
 
I was snuggling with her on the couch last night and I said... "did anything make you happy or sad today? did anything make you excited or scared today?"
 
she said... "Mom... it ALL made me happy!" :)
 
That is a good day in my book for my baby! :)
 

No comments: