Tuesday, June 28, 2016

So let's START here...

yeah... it has been a WHILE.... but... single-mommin' it, summer va-ca fun, and not feelin' great have all contributed... I do... however... this time have PICTURES.... 146 of them to be exact ;) not ALL for the blog but lest I loose those that only come for the fluff and not to hear me rattle on....

a couple of health updates...

1) SIL Bets, MIL, and SIL L and I are all headed to the great city of Philly in a week or so... to a Cancer Center of America for a few more opinions. She has a pretty tight itinerary with lots of info and we are all anxious to hear what they have for "options" that may not have been presented to her yet....

2) I met with the RA doc a couple of weeks ago... because I am not ready for yet another INJECTION in my life and what we are doing is not helping my pain at all, he modified my methotrexate from 8 pills on Monday AM to.... 5 pills in the AM and 5 in the PM... I started that new regime last week (Hubs was away) and by Tuesday afternoon felt HORRIBLE.... Tried it again this week and same thing so far... today has been fairly miserable. Guess we may need to go back to the drawing board before August....

now stay tuned for the fluff...it's gonna be enlightening fun :)

No comments: